About the Ministry
Hope for Life Ministry was founded by Christian counselor and speaker Steve Leavitt.
"My desire is to bring hope, joy and peace, through Christ, to a hurting and confused world." Steve Leavitt
Click here to read My Road Less Traveled - a short story about the loss of Steve Leavitt's first wife
"Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you will abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." NASB Romans 15:13
- Steve is a graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary with a Master of Arts degree in Biblical Counseling.
- He has 20 years experience in counseling youth, families and marriages.
- Steve is also a highly sought after speaker and has spoken to thousands through training seminars at churches asking for real solutions to today's most pressing issues.
- He has a wonderful wife, Marty and four young children ages 11 to 18.
- Steve understands grief and has compassion for the hurting as he lost his first wife to cancer in 1997.
- He has written on many issues and spoken to thousands of people on the issues of marriage, raising a family, growing strong teens and grief.
Memberships and Associations
"Meeting Steve Leavitt saved my life. I struggled with severe depression for over 10 years. Nothing helped me overcome it until I learned life changing principles Steve taught me through counseling, Biblical direction and real-life solutions. I encourage anyone struggling with depression, anxiety, or fear to use the resources Steve provides. They will absolutely, without a doubt, change your life."