Is Anxiety Ruling Your Life? You are not alone.
According to the ADAA Anxiety Disorders affect 40 million Americans. Two out of 10 adults aged 18 and over are affected.
If you think you have anxiety, look at these questions.
If you answered "yes" to these questions the resources here are designed to give you comfort and strength.
"Steve, as a Biblical counselor, has a great foundation of truth in his training from Dallas Theological Seminary and Denton Bible Church, and he has matured into a very effective and grace filled counselor thru his own suffering and life experience. Our family has seen, first hand, how Steve approaches his counseling as ministry with a genuine and sincere heart, to help those hurting find solutions in Christ."
- Do you worry excessively about certain upcoming events or activities?
- Do you have exaggerated fears or think often "what if this happens."
- Do you experience heart palpitations or an upset stomach when faced with uncomfortable situations?
- Do you often worry about the quality of your performance?
- Do you avoid your peers or get anxious around people you don't know?
- Do you experience headaches, find it hard to breathe, or have fear you will die in certain situations?
- Do you go over and over things in your head that you wish you would have done differently?